How Much Does Interlocking Paver Installation Cost?
Interlocking pavers have become a growing trend with homeowners due to the wide variety of color and design options. This gives you the ability to create a dramatic effect for your home's outdoor space.
Interlocking pavers can be used for driveways, patios, and other outdoor spaces to add curb appeal and value to your home.
As a responsible homeowner, you want to make sure you understand the total cost involved with your interlocking paver installation project before you commit to any contracts or begin the project.
Why Hire a Professional?
It is generally recommended to get more than one estimate from an interlocking paver installation professional. By doing so, you can get a general idea of the current regional pricing trends, as well as the services that are usually included with a contractor's estimate in your area.
An experienced professional can survey your unique situation and alert you to any underlying issues or extra costs your project may incur during your consultation. A professional installer can also offer a variety of budget-friendly solutions for any issues you may have.
Finding the right contractor for your interlocking paver installation is essential to a worry-free project. By hiring the best contractor for your specific situation, you can take advantage of their experience and training and avoid unnecessary, and costly, mistakes that can ultimately affect your bottom line.
How Much Will It Cost To Install Interlocking Pavers?
Based on a national average, you can expect the cost to install interlocking pavers to be anywhere from $1000 on the low end, and up to as much as $9,000 on the high. The average American homeowner can typically expect to spend around $3,250. Of course, your total cost of installation can vary depending on a variety of factors. These cost-affecting factors can include:
- size and complexity of your project
- specific materials chosen such as brick
- additional work or repairs needed before the project begins
- regional location
- current pricing trends
- The material costs of interlocking pavers averages between $5 - $15 per sq ft.
- If you include professional installation you can expect to spend $6 - $20 per sq ft depending on the complexity of design and which interlocking pavers are used.
- Installing interlocking pavers for a 20ft x 15ft (300 sq ft) area will cost, on average, between $1,800 - $4,500.
- Covering a 30ft x 32ft (960 sq ft) area with interlocking pavers can cost as much as $5,800 - $14,500.
- If you require land grading services, you can expect to spend $200 - $1,200 a day, or between $50 - $150 an hour.
- Relocating underground wiring, water, and gas pipes can cost $600 - $800 per line.
How To Find an Interlocking Paver Installation Expert
By simply entering your ZIP code in the space form below, you can be connected with an experienced professional who specializes in interlocking paver installation in your area. You will receive a FREE estimate on your cost to install interlocking pavers for your home's outdoor space. There's no obligation to purchase or sign any contracts whatsoever and there are absolutely no hidden costs.